Search results

1. F

MKM Sealed Pool build advice

Thought there used to be a heading here for deck build advice, but not finding it now. In any case, kind of at a loss for which way to go with this pool, and I know some of you guys just LOVE a challenge... ;) . So go for it... please! (Posted as text so it's easily importable and shuffled...
  2. F

Backlog Rogue Skycaptain bug?

A Buddy who is unable to log in here reports:
  3. F

LOTR Special Edition Draft League entry?

If you join a LOTR Special Edition Draft League using the 15 ticket option, does it throw you into the draft with Special Edition boosters, or the regular LOTR boosters?
  4. F

Disconnect without logout?

I have a question. How are people able to "lose their connection" mid-game without Conceding, logging out or restarting the client, and then go start another game? It's happened to me a couple times, and I'm just wondering how they "disconnect" without dropping their connection.
  5. F

1400-card deck issue.

Copying this to Suggestions, since it was getting no attention in General. Is this even under consideration?
  6. F

Not A Bug Distant Memories..

The client is telling me Distant Memories is Banned in Vintage. Is that correct? I seem to recall it was at one time, but it is not on the list Angeliana directed us to yesterday when two new cards were removed from those lists. I searched these forums for "distant memories" but found nothing.
  7. F

Two questions...

1. Can players on free accounts (as indicated by Trade & Chat being unavailable when you right-click their name) actually SEE any comments you make in game chat, even though they can't respond? Eg., giving them tips on how NOT to build a 1400 card deck? 2. If I go into "/away" mode and a Buddy...
  8. F

Supreme Draft – Gold Edition: 18 multicolor sets

Have the 18 sets being used been announced? Or if they're static, is there a list / link somewhere? TIA.
  9. F

Confirmed Collection tab Search function

In the past, I used to be able to search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes (e.g, "a creature or land card from among them") and get a return of only the cards that had that exact phrase on them. Today I notice searching for anything in quotes ("look at the top four cards") now returns...
  10. F

Implemented Adding Screen Captures to a Post

Do the WebDevs plan on "developing" a method to include (insert/attach) screen captures to posts that do not require use of a third-party site?
  11. F

Fixed Wrong items showing up in cart once webpage loads.

I doubt I'm the only person this has happened to, but I couldn't find a thread on it. When trying to order new ONE product and tix from the in-game Store, what is in my cart when I click Checkout is correct, but once the webpage loads and I select a payment method, the items it shows in my cart...
  12. F

Not A Bug "Sorry, Magic Online has encountered an error."

Since Daybreak Games has taken over, I receive the Subject error about every other match. Previously, it was maybe once every other day. Today, however, I got it in my first 3 matches, and 4 of the first 5. I kept changing decks to see if it was something on my end, but my opponent may have been...