Search results

1. Y

Not A Bug Case of the Gorgon's Kiss does not solve if one of the creatures is a token

Case of the Gorgon's Kiss does not solve if 2 non-token creatures and a token creature go to the graveyard.
  2. Y

Client Freezes

CAUSE DETERMINED: The missing piece here is DISPLAY SIZE. When I extend the screen to 1920 x 1080 (on a 22 inch monitor) and play a Future Sight card that has been reprinted, that is when the crash occurs. Minimizing the MTGO display to half allows me to play those cards (and have those cards...
  3. Y

Client Freezes

The entire game will crash for you and opponent immediately upon playing any of the following Future Sight version cards: Grove of the Burnwillows Horizon Canopy Dryad Arbor Tarmogoyf Narcomoeba Aven Mindcensor NOTE: These are all Future Sight cards that have been...
  4. Y

Very slow loading times and lag in-game.

Not really an excuse. It could be a Microsoft bug but because your game is running on Microsoft (or in this case, Daybreak), you are responsible for fixing it. This has gone on far too long. This should be a top priority. I've been afraid to enter a tournament for months for fear of timing...
  5. Y

Client Freezes

The trend is cards from the Future Sight expansion. I'll bet money that the Dryad Arbor was the Future Sight expansion version...and so was the Tarmogoyf. Green Sun's Zenith for 0 was most likely fetching Dryad Arbor.
  6. Y

I guarantee you that Horizon Canopy (Future Sight) is absolutely one of the cards that is causing it. I also believe Tarmogoyf and Narcomoeba are also causing this problem. It seems related to Future Sight cards. There have been at least three users who have opened tickets for those cards...
  7. Y

Could Not Reproduce Playing any Future Sight card in a Modern deck causes the game to crash

Also crashes in a 1-on-1 vintage match. Here are the cards that I know triggers the crash: - Horizon Canopy (Future Sight version) - Tarmogoyf (Future Sight version) - Narcomoeba (Future Sight version) Surprisingly, these don't: - Nix (Future Sight) - Logic Knot (Future Sight)
  8. Y

Could Not Reproduce Playing any Future Sight card in a Modern deck causes the game to crash

Whenever I play any card from the expansion Future Sight (e.g. Horizon Canopy), my client crashes and is unable to recover. CANNOT REPRODUCE in a solitaire game. Only a 1-on-1 modern match. See Event #259461453 Game #841058890.
  9. Y

Client Lag

The server slowness has become ridiculous. I haven't finished a match all week due to time-outs. Something needs to be addressed. This all started last year with the server change-over and has only become worse and worse over time.
  10. Y

My experience has been the exact opposite. Just this morning, I timed out of a game. Again. This never used to occur. It took up to 30 seconds between when I clicked an action and the action happened. My internet connection is very fast.
  11. Y

It seems like the slow server problem is getting worse and worse. Can this be made a top priority?