Search results

1. F

Confirmed Council's Judgment not showing initial vote anywhere

Wow - I also just saw that Sail into the west is templated correctly, you get to see their vote when choosing yours, and both it and CJ have the same wording. Can CJ be changed to work the same as SITW already? Please? The templating already exists for the same mechanic, why do the cards work...
  2. F

This is still happening, has there been an acknowledgement of this and any plan for it to be fixed to be put into action? It's miserable facing this card in cube, it's just a mind game of how do I not get double vindicated at this point. It seriously at least needs to be cut from the cube list...
  3. F

Confirmed Council's Judgment not showing initial vote

Can we please at least have this card removed from cubes until it is fixed?
  4. F

The vote only shows once both players have voted, and not in the 'starting with you' sequence indicated on the card. This is very frustrating as the player not controlling CJ. Can this card at least be removed from the cube whilst there is a bug active for it? Thanks
  5. F

Warhammer 40K Update

I'm aware this isn't a Daybreak issue - February as stated above would be a perfectly fine release date! But I'm not sure where else to vent the frustration - watching the Eternal Weekend Legacy top 8 with several 40k cards present - including in the winning list - was great, but not being able...
  6. F

Implemented Legacy/Vintage Challenge Decklists

Big fan of this idea. It was so disappointing to even lose the league data that used to get published daily. More lists to peruse would be super exciting.
  7. F

Confirmed Ashiok, Dream Render preventing searching graveyards as well as libraries

Hi, I cast doomsday when my opponent had ashiok dream render in play, and doomsday simply exiled both my library and my graveyard, when I should have been required to search my graveyard to build a five card pile, as I had 11 cards in graveyard when doomsday resolved. It didn't make a difference...