Search results

1. Neo001992

More Info Needed akiri drew me a card when attacking with a creature that had its equipment destroyed before declare attackers step

In testing where the Jitte was destroyed in the beginning of combat phase, and then declared attacks with the formerly equipped creature as an attacker, Akiri, Fearless Voyager correctly did not trigger. However, when you destroy Jitte with the equip trigger on the stack, then the Akiri...
  2. Neo001992

Spellweaver Helix Bug

Can confirm that in testing Spellweaver Helix does not create a copy of the imprinted cards if they share a name, and this is incorrect behavior since one of the rulings for Spellweaver Helix calls out that you should get a single copy in this scenario. If the two imprinted sorcery cards have...
  3. Neo001992

Greasefang, Okiba Boss's ability - Vehicles cannot be crewed before attacks

Modo doesn't assume you want to do anything, and will always do, or not do, exactly as you instruct it to do in terms of stops. This can be extremely useful in terms of streamlining your stops around how you play, but at the same time can also cause game losing mistakes if you don't have the...
  4. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Visual Bug - Brazen Borrower (Special Guest)

I cleared my cache per your instructions, and while my Aberrant Researcher from another thread now displays correctly, the Special Guest Brazen Borrower looks just like the original posters.
  5. Neo001992

Chat update, Permit LMAO & add unicode character support

You can turn the profanity filter off in the settings of the client. That being said, I do think that there is an argument for the profanity filter being something you have to turn on instead of being something you have to turn off by default.
  6. Neo001992

Implemented Clue Shocklands, forgotten?

Did these slip through the cracks at some point, or did us getting them change? The Borderless Shocklands that appear in paper as box toppers will also be in Treasure Chests on that date. https://www.mtgo.com/news/mtgo-mkm-01302024
  7. Neo001992

Backlog Yavimaya Hollow displays game code for flavor text

I had a thread on this previously, but it seems to have been deleted.
  8. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Honorable Passage

Can confirm with Torbin, Honorable Passage works as expected in solitaire testing. Event#268630944 Game#877755424
  9. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Casting Fierce Guardianship from exile wont let me cast it for free

Yeah, the devs could easily look at the game you provided and see that you weren't able to cast it like you should have been able.
  10. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce [Vintage Cube] Flickerwisp on Parallax Wave

Parallax Wave appears to function as expected in solitaire testing. Event#268605415 Game#877653456
  11. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Casting Fierce Guardianship from exile wont let me cast it for free

I remember something similar happening to me with a free spell when playing Prosper, but in solitaire testing this interaction appears to work correctly. I could easily be convinced that this is only reproducible only in a multiplayer game though since some bugs that occur in a multiplayer...
  12. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Client wouldn't let Abrade be cast

This is the third thread with this issue (all with screenshots), can we get a bit more acknowledgement that there clearly appears to be something incorrect happening to players some percent of the time when casting modal spells other than slapping all the threads with a "Could Not Reproduce" or...
  13. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Gamble bins searched card

I did five tests in solitaire of casting Gamble from a seven card hand, and dodged the 16.7% chance of discarding the Black Lotus I searched up all five times. Event#268551102 Game#877435516 Event#268551243 Game#877436208 Event#268551425 Game#877436888 Event#268551466 Game#877437036...
  14. Neo001992

Backlog Life and Limb and Yavimaya, Cradle of Growth

I neglected to consider that this may be a dependency, and in looking up the full text of the rules I believe my initial take was wrong since a dependency overrides timestamps. Yavimaya, Cradle of Growth should always be applied first regardless of timestamps because Life and Limb's effect is...
  15. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Aberrant Researcher is missing its P/T textbox on the backside

Cleared my ClickOnce Cache and the visual bug is still there after restarting my computer.
  16. Neo001992

Not A Bug foil card

The alternate casting cost of Foil is discarding an Island and another card from your hand, not either an Island or another card. In testing the card functions as expected when using the alternate casting cost. Event#268511772 Game#877278364
  17. Neo001992

Can someone explain why this got labeled as a bug? This looks like a case of layers and timestamps acting as they should.
  18. Neo001992

Could Not Reproduce Aberrant Researcher is missing its P/T textbox on the backside

You don't need to have an Imgur account to use their website. They're just the easiest way I've found to post screenshots to the forums.
  19. Neo001992

Title is self descriptive, hopefully this is an easy fix.
  20. Neo001992

This is not a bug, this is a case of timestamps. If Yavimaya, Cradle of Growth is played after Life and Limb then only future lands that are naturally forests will get turned into 1/1s while lands that are turned into forests because of Yavimaya will not be turned into 1/1s. If Life and Limb is...