Confirmed Card Not Working Properly - Conjurer's Ban

Bertram

Hi,
This is the text of a card Conjurer's Ban:

Choose a card name. Until your next turn, spells with the chosen name can't be cast and lands with the chosen name can't be played.

Draw a card.

The card is bugged and only does not allow spells to be played, but does not work on lands. So if you name for example Urza's Tower, your opponent can still play Urza's Tower on their turn.

Can we please fix it?
Thank you very much

Upvote 0

Bertram

Hi,
This is the text of a card Conjurer's Ban:

Choose a card name. Until your next turn, spells with the chosen name can't be cast and lands with the chosen name can't be played.

Draw a card.

The card is bugged and only does not allow spells to be played, but does not work on lands. So if you name for example Urza's Tower, your opponent can still play Urza's Tower on their turn.

Can we please fix it?
Thank you very much
Hi!
I understand this is a niche bug, but is it going to be addressed or not? I got a decklist from a friend that does run this card and I bought the whole deck on MTGO (before I found out about the bug of course) but the bug makes the deck impossible to play. I would like to buy it tabletop too, but of course I'd like to test it before I do, and as of now it is impossible to do so.
Thank you very much

Torbin

Staff member
Community Team
You have yet to provide any screenshots videos or proof of said bug until you do this cannot be answered or even investigated.