More Info Needed Cloaked Case cards show the text on the cloaked card

MTJaredH

Game ID
In my MKM draft, I cast "Hide in Plain Sight" choosing a sorcery "Pick Your Poison" and a case enchantment "Case of the Locked Hothouse."
You can see the case text on the cloaked card. My opponent alerted me that they could also see the text on the card, and knew it was a case.

A56duaw.png
Even the zoomed in version of it shows the text.

7xgGxRx.png

I cloaked the top card of my opponent's library with Etrata's ability, which was a dramatic accusation. Since that permanent can't be turned face up according to the mechanics of cloak, it should be exiled and I get to cast it for free. Instead, the dramatic accusation went right into the opponent's graveyard. I'm pretty sure this is a bug.

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
I cloaked the top card of my opponent's library with Etrata's ability, which was a dramatic accusation. Since that permanent can't be turned face up according to the mechanics of cloak, it should be exiled and I get to cast it for free. Instead, the dramatic accusation went right into the opponent's graveyard. I'm pretty sure this is a bug.
This example is not a bug - only instants or sorceries can't be turned face-up naturally. Other effects such as Karlov Watchdog may cause the card to be unable to be turned face-up.

owlandcrab

This example is not a bug - only instants or sorceries can't be turned face-up naturally. Other effects such as Karlov Watchdog may cause the card to be unable to be turned face-up.
Hi Tony, I think their point was that they were trying to turn it up with the ability granted by Etrata, Deadly Fugitive.