Fixed Jeweled Lotus Bug

P33W33

Playing commander with rog and tevesh as partner commanders. When I tap Jeweled Lotus for 3 mana, it will not let me use it to cast my commander. when i tap on the mana nothing happens. i then tried it out in another game and used it on rog after he incured commander tax, still nothing. ive tried restarting the game and the issue has still not resolved. what was odd was it worked the game before and the next game it just got bugged from then on.

P33W33

also adding in that Mox Amber is tapping for both of my commander colors even when just my red commander is out.

dasrac

Having the same issue with not being able to interact with the mana added by Jeweled Lotus. Issue came up twice in games using Tawnos, the Toymaker as my commander. Tried using the lotus with blue and green mana. Neither worked.

Onedandan

Had same issue with Jeweled Lotus.. Attempted to cast Commander (Slicer, Hired Muscle) for casting and alternate cost. Neither would work

billyofcourse

Yup, definitely not working at all. Trying to get into commander on MTGO to play with friends long distance soon and jeweled lotus not working is rough.

Rekmar40

Wonder how long this will take to fix considering it was working fine before all the updates for Dom R and #mtgone....

kjhbjhb

Jeweled lotus is not working. Tried on 3 seperate occasions to cast heliod sun crowned with mana just floating there. I click and nothing happens.