Recent content by ZeroForever

1. ZeroForever

Confirmed As Foretold + Electrodominance

make sure to upvote the post!
  2. ZeroForever

Backlog Shadow of Doubt doesn't prevent searching library with The Stone Brain ability

Commenting here since this bug has been confirmed for months with no additional information from mods on a fix being worked.
  3. ZeroForever

Backlog Shadow of Doubt doesn't prevent searching library with The Stone Brain ability

Thanks for the heads up, but holy cow you reported this in November, and its only confirmed? Upvote this one too
  4. ZeroForever

My opponent targeted me with stone brain, i respond with shadow of doubt. Shadow of doubt is supposed to stop them from searching my library, but they still can. Please fix. I have been reporting bugs all week, would be cool if a mod acknowledged that they are at least seen.
  5. ZeroForever

Could Not Reproduce Invoke Despair Bugged

Event 12554473 match 259144683 Invoked my opponent, they had a fable out, and they didnt have to sacrifice it. i didnt get a card for them not sacrificing either
  6. ZeroForever

107.3b If a player is casting a spell that has an {X} in its mana cost, the value of X isn’t defined by the text of that spell, and an effect lets that player cast that spell while paying neither its mana cost nor an alternative cost that includes X, then the only legal choice for X is 0. This...
  7. ZeroForever

Event 259021349 Game 839267068 Per the rules, when i cast electro dominance with As for told, x is supposed to be 0. The client prompts me to cast a card in my hand that costs 0, and the card i should be able to cast i greyed out. please fix.
  8. ZeroForever

Implemented Favorite Lands

With a bunch of basic lands, can we have something that *favorites* a basic land art so that when we *update with copies in collection* it picks the lands have have first, instead of using the one we have least of then the ones we have the most of.
  9. ZeroForever

Not A Bug Client Lag

Perhaps unrelated my wife's computer has the SAME EXACT CPU as i do. If i plan on playing for more than an hour, i remote into her machine and play that way. I didnt know MTGO had card moving animations across the screen until i played on her pc. happy to help solve this where i can.
  10. ZeroForever

Casting Electrodominance, with an As Foretold having 3 or more counters on it, should let you cast a 0 cost spell from your hand at instant speed. This interaction never happens and MTGO doesnt give me the option.
  11. ZeroForever

Not A Bug Client Lag

We should have 20 mins a game, not 50 mins a match honestly.
  12. ZeroForever

Backlog Yield though this stack.

I know this one is a long shot, but for the sake of time, it would be great i think to have a right click option to yield though the current stack. I have a spell I want to cast at the end of the turn, or maybe an ability i want to activate later. My opponent is playing a lenghty combo deck...
  13. ZeroForever

In Consideration Sort by type

Every other website that would otherwise hold our decklists always sorts the deck by type. MTGO does not do this. Almost no one sorts cards by mana cost, at least not for viewing its contents. Can we have a sort by type when viewing the decklist. Maybe we can have it sort by Type, THEN by...
  14. ZeroForever

Declined Sideboard reset button

Can we have a sideboard reset button. The game knows what cards belong in our SB already, while sideboarding, can we just have a quick reset button that puts cards back in their original places in the event we sideboard wrong or we need to rethink our strategy?
  15. ZeroForever

Smart Tapping Mana

Tapping for Mana in MTGO can be frustrating, and the game already has a button to hold to tap mana smart, however it doesnt behave that way. As far as i can tell if you have a dual or tri land, it will tap the mana in order by type (or top to bottom when your right click on the land) instead of...