Recent content by SwiftKitten

1. S

braid of fire does not allow "always yes" in autoyeild

this has been fixed!!! AWESOME!! THANK YOU!! <3
  2. S

Not A Bug forced to deal trample damage to player

i have a 5/3 deathtouch trample.. which had 4 blockers declared my opponent had death triggers on 3 of those creatures i did not want to activate. so i tried to assign 5 damage to to the first creature and do deal no damage to any other creature and no trample damage. but the game decided...
  3. S

Fixed Problems with New Client

edit nevermind i had to delete the 2.0 folder after uninstalling and clearing online cache and that finally worked
  4. S

Fixed Problems with New Client

i just got this this morning, i logged in yesterday updated the game and played.. this morning i cant open.. I'm also getting request timed out on a tracert. i tried to reinstall and same issue
  5. S

Bring back 2vs2 Multiplayer (Fake 2HG) as free for all alternative

this has been gone for years, and honestly it sucked compared to actual two headed giant which they confirmed that couldn't and weren'tgoing to do the absolutely massive recode needed to code in. im kinda indifferent to it.. i dont think i would play it.. even with 2hg as my fav format. its...
  6. S

braid of fire does not allow "always yes" in autoyeild

most likely due to it being a "cumulative upkeep" card but it would be nice to have not have it ask every turn without mana burn existing its just annoying to click every time and at worse. can make u accidentally sac it
  7. S

Backlog game log broken

this is might related to a very similar issue that happens in multiplayer when regardless where the log says all attackers are attacking 1 player even if they aren't
  8. S

Backlog Quicksilver Fountain

i know if you kill the fountain they stay islands, ( which i think is dumb but thats the actaul card ruling)but do they really stay island if its own ability removes all counters? if they do thats a bug
  9. S

allow us to disable "join" button

there is an option that allows you to join a random game thats open in your section. and while that might be nice for some people many people have "rules" text as their description in casual play like "no netdecks" or "no control" being the two most common i see its also a pain in 4 player...
  10. S

Confirmed playing quitting an FFA before mulligans are choosen forces game start

during a multiplayer game if a player leaves before every player has choosen whether to keep thier hand or mulligan, the game will start forcing any remaining players top keep thier current hand
  11. S

Backlog Scythe of the Wretched and Unscythe, Killer of Kings trigger on every death

its been a while since ive seen as none of my decks currently use scythe ti but this also happened to me when using scythe
  12. S

Backlog Allow best of three in open play

back when i started playing mtgo there were 4 options to choose from tournament practice getting serious just for fun starting out these are still available when u challenge someone so they are clearly still coded in i am a very non-completive person but i would like to be able to use my...
  13. S

it would be nice to have a free casual cube

i understand. im just not a competitive person. and its sad i can never play cube like i do with my freind in paper magic