Recent content by loggysd

1. L

Fixed Moon-Circuit Hacker forces you to discard regardless if you choose to draw a card

The first part looks like a duplicate of https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/moon-circuit-hacker-is-bugged.113/. As to choosing the order of the triggers of two Moon Circuit Hackers (MCH), one which entered this turn and another that didn't, it is possible but not intuitive. There's an...
  2. L

Could Not Reproduce Greater Gargadon

I just tested Gargadon both removing its last counter by sacrificing a permanent and by removing the last counter in upkeep. In both situations, I was able to cast it without issue. This has been a problem in the past, but I couldn't reproduce this today.
  3. L

Not A Bug Kaldra Compleat’s Exile Effect Doesn’t Work With First Strike Damage

I believe the functionality in MTGO is correct. The ability Kaldra gives is a triggered ability, not a replacement effect. A creature destroyed by combat damage changes zones before the ability resolves and causes the trigger to fizzle.
  4. L

Fixed Monster Manual does not allow casting Zoological Study

Monster Manual does not allow casting the Zoological Study half of the card. The artifact Monster Manual works as normal otherwise, but it cannot "go on an adventure".