Recent content by Hana

1. H

Fixed opponent's Skyfisher Spider allow to heal you if it dies under your controll

I mean it ok if you heal, it not ok to EXILE card from not YOUR graveyard
  2. H

Fixed opponent's Skyfisher Spider allow to heal you if it dies under your controll

step 1: opponent have Skyfisher Spider step 2: gain controll on it (Sibling Rivalry for example) step 3: make Skyfisher Spider dies under your controll (sacrifice or destroy whatever) You will be able to choose instead of owned: exile it or not from owner graveyard (even if card text mention...
  3. H

Fixed Junkyard Genius's second ability affects itself

well I've created tickets only when my opponents abused it and it somehow affected game result
  4. H

Fixed Junkyard Genius's second ability affects itself

happened and ruined me about 4 games already, (all rembed. but still) tomorrow start limited challenge. Im just scary to play them. Dont want to waste 7 hours and loose due that bug in final rounds https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/are-the-urza-lands-bugged.141/#post-463 btw I've posted...
  5. H

Could Not Reproduce Are the Urza lands bugged?

I've already maked a reimb request, but I was told to make a bug report too... so here it is: 1st: Liberator, Urza's Battlethopter I have Liberator, Urza's Battlethopter. Dont play land. => Declare attackers => Allow you to play land on flash speed. league id: 6998 match id: 254099469 game...