Recent content by GreyWhale

1. G

Fixed Glitch with bewitching leechcraft

Had encountered another bug also. Casted Bewiching Leechcraft on a creature with a +1+1 counter, opponent was able to untap normally without removing a +1+1 counter.
  2. G

Confirmed Homeward Path bugged

Confirm, please kindly fix it.
  3. G

Fixed Deck Building: Update with versions in my collection does not work anymore

Oops there has been a thread about this. Hence this can be closed.
  4. G

Fixed Deck Building: Update with versions in my collection does not work anymore

Right now you have to manually remove the cards and replace it with other of the same cards that are in your collection. Can anyone confirm this bug is not only on my end?
  5. G

Fixed Opposition Agent Does Not Reveal Opposing Hand

It also should reveal face down cards (morph) and face down exiled cards. Edit: this should be given high priority as this card is being played in many formats.
  6. G

Commander-Specific Wishlist - Add to MTGO

As I have stipulated in my other post, it is quite important for commander relevant cards being implemented. Especially since Daybreak said that they want to make MTGO into the commander place to go to.
  7. G

Implemented Most Requested Cards Forum

Hello MTGO Team, Especially as a commander player I notice that cards which are being often played have not been implemented into MTGO. Would be great if we can have a Sub Forum for posting card requests. Then you could see which cards are most needed in the game through the upvote system.