Recent content by Firedrake

1. F

Repeated error on startup cannot log in even after windows reinstall.

Thank you, Qonfused. From Reddit: u/Glum_Conversation_45 · Thank you, this absolutely worked for me.
  2. F

More Info Needed Game Closing

They may want to know if you have tried a clean re-install.
  3. F

Fixed Outland liberator Day/Night bug

Just had this happen to me with Weaver of Blossoms. It was the only spell I cast on my turn, and transformed at the beginning of my opponent's turn, as though it didn't recognize itself as a spell I cast. And it never transformed back for the rest of the game, regardless if 0, 1, or 2 spells...
  4. F

Release of complete "93/94 era set" cards?

83% of the cards in those two sets are available online, via the Masters Editions and other reprints. (Homelands, however, was released October 1995, I believe, so wouldn't really qualify as '93-'94. Fallen Empires was the last set released in 1994. Nothing after that would qualify.)
  5. F

Backlog Triggers crashing games mk2

Been getting that error very frequently in 2-player big deck games, too. And not from triggers... from something as innocuous as Archwing Dragon being returned to its owner's hand at end of turn. BOOM! "Sorry. Magic Online has soiled the sheets once again..."
  6. F

Backlog Rebound mechanic bug

The "No" option is a button. The "Yes" option is to click on the card to cast it, I believe.
  7. F

Not A Bug "Hard-Hitting Question" bug / Unable to cast it

Leyline of the Guildpact makes your opponents creatures "all colors" (including blue). Scion of Draco therefore should give them all Hexproof (untargettable). Unless I'm missing something else here...
  8. F

Competitive-Format Wishlist - Add to MTGO

And they're both blue Rares. Imagine that! Seriously, the mechanics for both these cards already exist in the game. It shouldn't be that hard to add them. Sidenote: I notice 5th Edition is labeled "Fifth Edition" and 7th Edition is labeled "Seventh Edition," but 6th is called "Classic Sixth...
  9. F

Backlog Ancestral Katana

Without a Game # to investigate it, this thread will just get deleted and it will never make it to the Bugs In Progress ranks. Please provide a Game Number.
  10. F

Backlog As Foretold + Electrodominance Bug

Not sure, but I don't think Living End has a mana cost when in hand, 0 or otherwise.
  11. F

More Info Needed Young wolf not coming back

Go to your Game History, find the game, click Details. It will give you the option to Replay Game, but right above that button it usually shows the Game ID #.
  12. F

Could Not Reproduce problema nel giocare

From Google Translate: "Hi, I'm having trouble playing. It opens the match page for me but then it goes completely blocked. I had to concede three times because it won't do anything to me anymore. Who can help me?" Still need a game ID to investigate it.
  13. F

Fixed Anoint with Affliction Bug

There seems to be a recent problem with a lot of cards unable to determine the "Mana Value" of tokens is 0. Hopefully they get it sorted out soon.
  14. F

Could Not Reproduce "wish" does not work

Which "Wish" doesn't work? I'm surmising you're aware you can only Wish for cards from your sideboard.
  15. F

Bug filing process is outrageously broken

If you want to report a bug here, you must include a game number in which the bug occurred. If you don't, they will delete the thread.