Recent content by Fershi

1. F

Fixed Opponents incorrectly Reanimate my Golgari Grave-Troll with a +1/+1 Counter

I don't understand. Doesn't your opponent's graveyard have a Faerie Macabre in it?
  2. F

Backlog Quicksmith Rebel messes up Vehicles

I tested it later with another artifact (Fireforger's Puzzleknot) and it removes the sacrifice ability as well. So it might not be related to Vehicles but instead it incorrectly removes other activated abilities of the artifact with the effect.
  3. F

Backlog Quicksmith Rebel messes up Vehicles

I targeted a Vehicle with Quicksmith Rebel's ability. It gained the ability "T: This deals 2 to any target" as normal, but the UI wouldn't let me crew it anymore. The card still had crew 1 and as far as I can tell nothing should stop it from being crewed, but the menu was only letting me...
  4. F

Backlog game log broken

Game ID #830282814 (turn 6) My opponent drops Atraxa and the game log shows the 10 cards they reveal. However, it doesn't show the cards they picked correctly, as the last card's name is replaced by my opponent's username. In the end, I only know 4 of the 5 cards they picked.
  5. F

Not A Bug Solitude trigger disappears - Interaction with Restoration Angel and Silverblade Paladin

Solitude is an "up to one" trigger. This sounds like you didn't choose a target while putting the ability on the stack.
  6. F

Confirmed Painter's Servant messes up Undercity text

While Painter's Servant is on the battlefield, the added "This is [color]" text messes up the Undercity's text, to the point that the rooms are completely misaligned and don't follow their paths' functionality, as you can see on the image. The initiative trigger also states that the initiative...