Recent content by EnforcerX

1. E

Commander-Specific Wishlist - Add to MTGO

Also would like to see Soldevi Adnate for some budget black commander ramp.
  2. E

Is there an update on the next backlog sets to be added? Still hoping for Jumpstart 2022, (specifically Conductor of Cacophony) as well as Fallout.
  3. E

Confirmed Gift of Doom morph not working

After reading other comments, this looks like it is a bug with all creatures that transform/flip to become an aura.
  4. E

When testing this out in solitaire mode, it happens whenever you try to flip Gift of Doom and attach it to a creature. It says "Creature #1 unable to attach to ---". It looks like its still seeing it as a creature and not an Aura. Have tried multiple times with the same result.
  5. E

When using Gift of Doom morph ability, when resolving the trigger to attach to a creature, it says it's not a valid creature and goes to the graveyard. I had a Meathook Massacre out, so when ordering the triggers after sacrificing a creature to morph, I did everything the proper way only to have...
  6. E

Thanks for the updates Tony! Appreciate all the work you and the team have put in. Regarding Jumpstart 2022, would it be possible to just request a single card from the set? Would love to have Conductor of Cacophony.
  7. E

Commander backlog updates?

Feels like forever since the last time anything has been added. Any updates on when/what is next to added? Still hoping for Jumpstart 2022, but at this point any update would be nice.
  8. E

Would love to see Jumpstart 2022 finally be added, as well as some older commander stuff like Koskun Falls.
  9. E

Non-Commander set Commander Cards being added?

Wondering the likelyhood of some older cards being added to Mtgo, like Sunstone or Koskun Falls. Seems like no new rules have to be implemented, so wondering what the stance is on cards like that being added to the game?
  10. E

More Info Needed Touch of Moonglove lose life trigger not triggering.

Casting a Touch of Moonglove on my Gangrenous Zombies. Sacrificing the Zombies, the deathtouch damage destroys every creature, but the "Whenever a creature dealt damage by that creature dies this turn, its controller loses 2 life" effect doesn't trigger.
  11. E

Backlog Any chance for Jumpstart 2022 to be added?

Conductor of Cacophony is the perfect card for a deck I'm working on, but it has yet to be added. Hopefully by the end of the year?